Friday, October 16, 2009

Aloha Friday - Disney's A Christmas Carol?


Happy Aloha Friday!! From Kailani at An Island Life: In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So on Fridays let's take it easy on posting, too. Ask a simple question...nothing that requires a lengthy response. It’s a great way to make new blogging friends!

Here goes (and I hope this hasn't come up yet!)


Who plans on taking the kids to see Disney's A Christmas Carol in November? I believe it opens on November 6th.

This was my favorite Chirstmas-time movie growing up and I think I am more excited than the kids to go see it. I am sure Jim Carey as Scrooge, will not disappoint!

Happy Aloha Friday! Thanks for participating! Stop by An Island Life to check out Aloha Fridays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails