Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fun Exercise- Is it Possible to Have Fun While Exercising?


Do you associate the “F word” with exercise? By F Word I mean F-U-N, of course! For me, getting up at 5:30 am and dragging myself out to the treadmill for an hour, three days a week is not my idea of F-U-N. However, I continue to do it as the health benefits outweigh the punishment.

I know somewhere out there; someone is exercising and having fun doing it. I wanted to know just what some of my online acquaintances considered fun forms of exercise and so I asked them, “What form of F-U-N exercise gives you the most benefit?”
The first response I received recommended that I “tilt the treadmill more.” -Not my idea of adding fun to exercise, but okay, noted. Here are the other suggestions that I received for types of fun exercise:

To continue to the article click here.

Kristi is a Freelance Writer specializing in online marketing communications. She writes press releases, web articles, media kits, brochures, web content and more. Please visit www.kristimaloney.com for more information.


1 comments:

prerna said...

I try and add music and videos to make exercise fun, plus repeat the phrase, "this is fun" ;-)
Oh and Here is an award for you http://themomwrites.blogspot.com/2009/10/being-writer-awards-and-appreciation.html
Congrats

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails