The CVS Caremark All Kids Can Baseball Camp is currently looking for baseball teams with kids who have diabilities to participate in one of nine FREE CAMPS being offered this season at Fenway Park in Boston, MA. This is a wonderful chance for New England children with disabilities to play baseball where the pros play at Fenway! Each camp provides New England children with disabilities an action-packed, dream-fulfilling experience playing ball and getting batting tips from Batting Coach Dave Magadan. It’s not to be missed!
From CVS Caremark All Kids Can -You can nominate your own team for a spot at one of the camps or you can nominate another team for a camp. If you have previously participated in an All Kids Can Baseball Camp at Fenway Park, you are encouraged to nominate another team. Coaches who nominate another team for a camp will receive a $50 CVS/pharmacy gift card to use for their teams. Coaches are only allowed to nominate one team, one time. Each team that is selected for a camp will receive the following for a total of 20 participants:
· Hitting tips and instruction in the batting tunnel with Batting Coach Dave Magadan
· On-field batting practice with Coach Magadan
· A walk around the Warning Track for a team photo with Coach Magadan in front of The Green Monster
· Photo and autograph opportunity with Coach Magadan in the Fenway dugout
· Boxed lunches and gift bags in the dugout · A VIP tour of Fenway Park
· Early entry to pre-game batting practice
· Tickets to game in the CVS/pharmacy Family section
Please Note: Transportation and lodging are not provided
The 2010 CVS Caremark All Kids Can Baseball Camps are scheduled for the following dates:
· Friday, June 18
· Wednesday, June 30
· Friday, July 16
· Saturday, July 17
· Saturday, July 31
· Tuesday, August 3
· Wednesday, August 4
· Wednesday, August 18
· Tuesday, August 24
Help CVS Caremark All Kids Can Baseball Camp spread the word about this wonderful opportunity. Click here to find out how you can nominate a team!
I wrote this post while participating in a blog campaign by Twitter Moms on behalf of CVS Caremark All Kids Can. Twitter Moms MAY send me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate otherwise no monetary compensation was received for this post.