Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Alternatives to Tweeting on Twitter

I wonder if Twitter will actually ever add some alternatives to tweeting. I was thinking about it and tweets could easily be subdivided into some new categories:





"Barking" - Ordering your followers to do things like, "Donate to my blog!"







"Squawking" - Complaining to your followers like, "I'd rather be on my yacht."



"Crowing" - Bragging to your followers, like "Oooooo another new client call at 3:00, love those!"



"Oinking" - Notifying your followers that you are eating..............again.

And my personal favorite, "Braying"- Any comment that makes your followers think, "What a jackass!"
I promise my followers that I shall not bark, squawk, crow, oink or bray....well since I am going to tweet this post....you may just put that in the category of "braying" and think "What a jackass!"

4 comments:

Mary Anne Gruen said...

These really are great! And true! LOL

Kristi Maloney said...

Thanks Mary! Glad you liked it!

Sara A Broers said...

Makes you wonder what those crazy animals are saying and why they do what they do, doesn't it? Cute post. Hey, I'm now a follower on Twitter too- glad I stumbled upon your blog. Nice one.

Natalie Murphy said...

LOL! Hilarious!


Btw missy, I gave you an award on my blog =]

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails