Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Alternatives to Tweeting on Twitter

I wonder if Twitter will actually ever add some alternatives to tweeting. I was thinking about it and tweets could easily be subdivided into some new categories:





"Barking" - Ordering your followers to do things like, "Donate to my blog!"







"Squawking" - Complaining to your followers like, "I'd rather be on my yacht."



"Crowing" - Bragging to your followers, like "Oooooo another new client call at 3:00, love those!"



"Oinking" - Notifying your followers that you are eating..............again.

And my personal favorite, "Braying"- Any comment that makes your followers think, "What a jackass!"
I promise my followers that I shall not bark, squawk, crow, oink or bray....well since I am going to tweet this post....you may just put that in the category of "braying" and think "What a jackass!"

4 comments:

mary.anne.gruen@gmail.com said...

These really are great! And true! LOL

Kristi Maloney said...

Thanks Mary! Glad you liked it!

Unknown said...

Makes you wonder what those crazy animals are saying and why they do what they do, doesn't it? Cute post. Hey, I'm now a follower on Twitter too- glad I stumbled upon your blog. Nice one.

Natalie Murphy said...

LOL! Hilarious!


Btw missy, I gave you an award on my blog =]

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails