Sunday, October 11, 2009

Best Blog Award!


I've been awarded for the first time! I recently received the Best Blog Award from Anitra at The Mama Zone. Thank you Anitra! Please go check her blog out! I am new to this and she has already proven to be a good blog-friend to have and I enjoy reading her blog!

The Best Blog Award rules are:

To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are my 15 in no particular order:


Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms
Mommydoodles
The Mama Zone
Theta Mom
The Serenity Gate
Smart Mom Savings
Leslie Love Veggies
The Mommy Files
Running Away? I'll Help You Pack
Simply Living On A Budget
A Thrifty Mom
In her Secret Garden
Savvy Moxie
Shawns Sharings
Thriving With No Green

Thank you again for the award! A big thank you to all who stop by!

8 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Thank you so much for this award! It's always so nice to be "recognized" by another blogger, so thank you for passing this award my way! Following you on twitter as well. :)

Kelly Seiler said...

Thanks for the award! I'm following you now, too!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh Thank you my dear that was super sweet of you! I appreciate your kind words!

I'm a new follower too :)

shawn said...

Thank You So much for the award. :)

The Mommy-Files said...

Thanks so much! You are so sweet!

♥ Happy Tuesday! ♥

Clueless_Mama said...

Way to go on your first award!! I know it won't be your last. Enjoy!! Following from TwitterMoms. Following on twitter as well:)

Melanie said...

HI !! Thanks for my award!

Melanie

Smart Mom said...

Thanks so much! I am following your blog now and will add your button to my page.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails